High Demand Expected – Get In Early!
First come first serve!
The Connecticut Recovery Bridge Loan Program is now live (March 25th 10:00pm) on the Department of Economic and Community Development (DECD) website.
- Click here to go to the DECD page: https://portal.ct.gov/DECD/Content/Coronavirus-Business-Recovery/CT-Recovery-Bridge-Loan-Program
Eligibility is for qualified organizations with 100 or fewer employees and will provide access to no-interest loans. Each business or nonprofit organization can apply for a loan of up to $75,000 or three months of operating expenses (whichever is lesser).
The first round of this program will have $25 million in short-term emergency loan funding and will be allocated on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Click here to apply: https://portal.ct.gov/DECD/Content/Coronavirus-Business-Recovery/Emergency-Bridge-Loan-Application-Form
Given the limited nature of the funds and the large need, we strongly encourage you to apply as soon as possible. Please note: Based on the number of loans available, we recommend you apply as soon as possible online at
- Click here to see FAQs: https://portal.ct.gov/DECD/Content/Coronavirus-Business-Recovery/CT-Recovery-Bridge-Loan-Program/FAQ
Under the Connecticut Recovery Bridge Loan program, a qualifying business or nonprofit organization can apply for a loan of up to $75,000 or three months of operating expenses (whichever is lesser).
This $25 million short-term emergency loan program will be allocated on a first-come, first-served basis. The program will be administered by the Department of Economic and Community Development (DECD) and expedited with the administrative and underwriting support of Connecticut Innovations.
- Have no more than 100 employees
- Be in good standing with the Department of Revenue Services (DRS) & DECD
- Have been profitable prior to March 10, 2020— with no adverse personal credit reports 60 days past due the past six months
- Not be involved in real estate, multi-level marketing, adult entertainment, cannabis or firearms; nor be a state elected public official or state employee
Terms & Conditions
- Loan maximum of (a) $75,000 or (b) three months operating expenses, whichever is less
- 0% interest rate
- 12-month term, with 6-month extension available per request
- Freely pre-payable
- Working capital loan
- Personal guarantee and credit score required
How to Apply
- Project Financing Plan & Budget
- 2019 Income Statement (or) Profit and Loss Statement
- Internal Financial Statements (YTD)
- 3-month projected cash flow, demonstrating need
- Summary of adverse economic impact resulting from COVID-19
- Recent credit score report
- Applicant Structure Documents
- Personal Financial Statement
- Ownership Breakdown
- DRS Letter of Good Standing
- Issue a Letter of Intent, outlining the loan amount and terms
- Work with you to execute a Standard Assistance Agreement
- Ask you to complete ACH paperwork so that funds can be transferred by wire.