Last week, we shared with you Governor Lamont’s reopening plan that businesses who fall in to Phase I must follow.
The first phase – which includes restaurants; offices; hair salons and barbershops; retail stores; and outdoor museums and zoos – is scheduled to take effect beginning May 20th.
Self-Certify Your Business
Connecticut is requiring ALL business (even if you never closed) to self-certify and commit to comply with the “Sector Rules” established to keep their employees and customers safe.
Once complete, you will be provided with signage and a badge that you can voluntarily post at your place of business or website. To self-certify your business go to –
Opening for Business in CT
Below are important resources to use as you put a plan together to reopen your office to staff and customers.
Rules for Businesses
Guidance on Return to Work
- Guidance on Preparing Workplaces for COVID-19
- Guidance for Businesses and Employers Responding to COVID-19
Cleaning & Disinfecting the Workplace
- How to Protect Yourself & Others
- 6 Steps for Cleaning & Disinfecting
- GUIDANCE FOR CLEANING AND DISINFECTING BUSINESSES
- Cleaning and Disinfecting Your Facility
- Disinfectant List
Protecting Employees & Customers